Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Think.

I Think I am too much of a nice guy. I feel like a kite. You know what that feels like? Seriously, having fun and feeling free with the wind then no attention and you're losely gone with it. I couldn't explain this any more.

"Small Price to pay for beauty"

Really, I think i need to toughen up right? I mean all the other dudes are like that right?! Play out more than a typical guy...right?! I am right, I know I am. Should I continue being so honest and sincere? No, I think I'm done being so nice and forgiving.

I think.

5 comments:

i am ELLIE said...

naw chumbum, ur honesty and sincerity is what
I like the most about you.
sometimes I guess we just feel like what we are isn't good enough, but really, we are what we are and we must accept it and wait till we find the one other person who truley accepts it as well.
till then, we have God :] cus only with him, the little that we are, is everything to Him
awesome hu? :)
dnt knoe if that made any sense lol.
;]

Larry Lohan said...

ooooh.

I like this.

its so pretty.

like the big diamond ring on my finger

Jessica Lynn. said...

this has to be a joke.. right ? i definitely think the fact that you are NOT like other guys is why people love you so much. no one wants to be typical.

Natalie said...

your right juanita, start treating people poorly, kick them when they are down. treat them like they are worth nothing.


thats the way to go.

juan said...

guess so.